Travel Insurance policy is specifically designed to cover risks associated with individuals when travelling abroad. It also meets the minimum coverage requirement of Travel insurance policy mandated by Schengen countries for issuance of visa.
You have the option to take cover for a particular trip only, and it commences from the moment you board the aircraft and expires upon your return to the UAE.
A frequent traveler can opt for an annual cover wherein all foreign trips during the policy period are covered, subject to the duration of any single trip not exceeding 60 days.
- * Personal accident cover (optional)
- * Sports activities cover (optional)
- * Emergency medical expenses
- * Transportation or repatriation in case of illness or accident
- * Repatriation of family members
- * Repatriation of mortal remains
- * Escort of dependent child
- * Travel of one immediate family member
- * Emergency return home following the death of a close family member
- * Delivery of medicine
- * Long distance medical information service
- * Medical referral/appointment of local medical specialist
- * Delayed departure
- * Compensation for in-flight loss of checked-in baggage
- * Location forwarding of baggage and personal liability
- * Trip cancellation